Want to Join the Family?
At Kit Kat we are passionate about building a consistent trading environment that lasts.
We offer the widest range of products with the lowest prices and strive for excellent customer service.
If you are passionate about the wholesale and retail industry visit this page to check out our vacancies.
General Store Manager
The General Manager of KIT KAT Cash and Carry will have a key leadership role within the store. The GM will lead and develop the workforce as well as develop good relations with current and potential customers. The GM will be required to report to the Executive GM of the company.
- At least 5 years relevant industry experience in a similar role
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Increasing management effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching and disciplining managers
- Communicating values, strategies & objectives to the required individuals
- Monitoring staff attendance
- Assigning accountabilities, planning, monitoring & appraising job results
- Ensuring that areas of responsibility are delivered in a way which is consistent with the company’s goals
- Conduct monthly staff meetings and attend management meetings when required
- Following-up on DC stock requests
- Compiling daily reports
- Monitoring stock-levels
- Conducting daily floor walks
- Ensuring that displays are set-out as per buyer discussions or store requirements
- Monitoring of cold rooms, fridges and freezers
- Ensuring that housekeeping standards are met
- Monitoring emails and auctioning all requirements
- Setting and achieving key performance targets
- Support and lead company product sales, growth and continuous cost and quality improvements in the business
- Monitor CRM’s performance and weekly sales budget
- Communicate operational/sales results etc. to the Executive GM
Please not that this is not an exhaustive list of duties
To apply for this position kindly send your CV's and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Kindly Specify the Position and branch when applying. If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.